Saturday, October 6, 2012

Purpose of this blog.

Hi, nice to see you here.

First of all I must say that the intention of this blog is not to "convert" anybody to the paleo/low-carb diet nor explain in what consist this type of diet. There are literally thousands of webs for that. The purpose of this blog is diferent... and double:

First, this blog is oriented to provide support to all those who, like me, have chosen this way of eating.

Second, this blog will provide information about scientific facts related with the paleo/low-carb diet and the relationship betwen the diet, the health and the wellness.

Some of the post are translations from my blog in spanish  dietanatural.blogspot.com.es , where you can find the complete series of post I have written so far. If you don´t like spanish don´t worry, I´ll translate the most important.

Comments are wellcome.

I hope to see you back often.

Best regards.


No comments:

Post a Comment